EPDM strips self-adhesive butyl
Water barrier for gutter and roof repairs
These UV-resistant EPDM strips with a total thickness of 1.3 mm are provided with a butyl tape. This makes the strips directly applicable for repairing flat roofs and waterproofing wooden and zinc gutters.
Characteristics of Pandser EPDM strips, self-adhesive with butyl:
- High elasticity and good waterproof and windproof properties
- Immediate fixation thanks to high level of initial adhesion.
- Protective foil on butyl layer consists of two parts
- Repairs of European EPDM and bitumen without grit
- Waterproofing of gutters
- Clean the metal substrate with a degreasing agent
EPDM strips with self-adhesive butyl layer for repairing flat roofs and waterproofing gutter drains.
0.2 m, 0.4 m and 0.6 m
Delivery project-based per roll
On rolls of 20 meters
Available dimensions and thicknesses
|PANDSER EPDM self-adhesive butyl||0.75 mm|
|0.2 m x 20 m|
|0.4 m x 20 m|
|0.6 m x 20 m|