Permanently elastic and sustainable
- Resistant to temperatures ranging from -35 to +120 degrees
- Root-proof and suitable for green roofs
- Resistant to UV, ozone and flying sparks
- Resistant to flying sparks according to NEN 6063
- Permanently elastic without plasticizers
EPDM is synthetic rubber with a service life longer than bitumen and DPC. Environment-friendly EPDM is used to waterproof flat or gently pitched roofs and as a water barrier at window frames or foundation. This material is also extremely suitable for the recladding of zinc gutters. As EPDM is a material to be glued, the application is very safe.
EPDM by Pandser was the first in the world to obtain the Cradle to Cradle certificate. This means the used raw materials can be utilized at the end of its service life without any loss of quality and value.