Pandser supplies professional materials and tools for the waterproofing of wooden and zinc gutter drains. Our self-adhesive EPDM strips are suitable for the sealing of gutters, box gutters and roof valley sheets.
The advantages of Pandser products for gutters:
- Quickly and easy to process
- For renovations and new constructions
- Long service life
Check the products for a professional and waterproof finish of gutters below.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I use the self-adhesive Pandser EPDM strips for all applications?
We recommend using the Pandser EPDM ZK-Acrylic as a water barrier for (interior) window frames, meaning for facades and cavity walls. The Pandser EPDM ZK-Butyl is more suited to be used on the outside. For example for gutters and repairs of the EPDM roof cladding.
- Can I use Pandser primer to clean the gutter in preparation of gluing the Pandser EPDM ZK-Butyl?
No, rather use a degreasing agent. Pandser primer can leave behind a thin layer on zinc or metal, to the detriment of the adhesion of the product.
- Why should I apply EPDM in gutters?
Would you like to know more?
Do you have any questions about Pandser or our products?